Division Rivals loss connection

by Kessar123456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Division Rivals loss connection

★ Novice

Hi 

When I want to play division rivals I am able to find an opponent but once the animation starts loading for the pitch entrance it disconnected from the opponent

I don't have a problem disconnecting from any other game mode like pro clubs etc only in division rivals

Thanks for your support

Waseem

Message 1 of 13 (11,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DIVISION RIVALS CONNECTION LOST

Community Manager

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (11,102 Views)

All Replies

DIVISION RIVALS CONNECTION LOST

★★★ Newbie

im really unhappy and angry, i was in a match playing division rivals amd i was winning and suddenly connection to the server was lost... and i couldnt connect to ther server. restarted the game and got myself a lost with "DNF" . THANKS EA!

Message 2 of 13 (11,147 Views)

Community Manager

If you are having  issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko.png
Message 3 of 13 (11,103 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem for me, my oponent was leading 1-0 in 15min and he left the game in division rivals.

obviously was a lost for me because he left.

why?

Message 4 of 13 (11,097 Views)

Re: Division Rivals loss connection

★ Novice

I was able to solve the issue,

My router was the cause of it

It was blocking access to the required pirts even though I had given access to the ports 

I just changed my router and it worked, I'm able to connect t division rivals without any problem.

Message 5 of 13 (11,084 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What did you do exactly? I have a similar problem and its terrible.

Message 6 of 13 (11,009 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!, 

I'm having issues playing Division Rivals. My internet connection is fine, I use a wired connection. I'm able to find a rival, however when the match starts after 30seconds the match gets disconnected then I go back to the match menu/summary.

Not sure it's related but It started to happen about a month ago with the game version patch. Then it got corrected as some features on the version patch were disabled. Then is happening again.

Can you please look into this?.

My PSN ID is fguerr

I've read in the forums similar issues and followed a couple of the troubleshoot instructions. I'm attaching my trace/pathin txt files for your review

Can you please help to look into this issue?.

Thanks and best regards,

Fausto

Message 7 of 13 (9,940 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Fguerr76 I'm seeing a lot of % packet loss on your pathping. What this means is that a certain number of the packets being sent is not being received. You have 13% loss on your first hop and 80% on the third one with it spiking at 53% on hop seven. This points to a serious connection issue.

If you have already followed our connection troubleshooting steps then I would suggest speaking with your ISP and showing them your pathping.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 13 (9,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only lost connection when im winning but can play until full time when im losing

Message 9 of 13 (9,715 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, get this msg every time yet I dnt get kicked out of the servers, most of lost over 20 games that I have been winning.

Message 10 of 13 (9,423 Views)