Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Division Rivals is broken for me :(

by edmanlee

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Soooo same for as for u guys, iam not a bad player at all, my regualery division is 2-3 but that was then a month ago, now iam steady in div 10 with 200 skill point and yes iam losing against everyone, my players are so bad and The people i meet must be the best in the world, i mean they killing me totally and yes this is the last year with fifa, better of without that * game, needed to say that...

Cant even understand why i bought it from the beginning, EA sucks on everything they do but this must take the price

Message 11 of 25 (555 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same for me, use to have 1984 skill points now every game I have extreme lag.

Download 5.56mb 

Upload 23kbps

Sky adsl2+ connection

I might have to get rid of the game

Message 12 of 25 (542 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Just wanna say i downloaded pes yesterday, i coldent stand to see my players rundning in to eachother anymore, the passes is a joke, i now how to jockey and defend ing but they letting everybody pass anyway, well just need to say if u just like football pes are a much better game and they even have people who helps u if there is somthing u wanna ask or ha ing trouble, have been talking to friends and so on and mostly of us geting pes now.

I have been asking ea why my game is like this and all they say is to i need to learn the game lol i been playing this game for 8 years and yes this have happend before but at that time pes was to bad to play but now it is almost a better game and u now what, they booth have fantastic service and a fair game.

Just need to say before i took down pes yesterday i gave fifa a last chance, i have a greate team and I did everything i could and on 30 games i draw one, i coldent pass a ball to a player 1 m from me, my Dribbling are so bad that my players falling down some Times and so on and on and on with these problems and as I say ea service are not only bad they are really rude to, i mean come on we buying ur game cuz we love football and want to play a game that is fair and the service they have i mean come on ha ha nah never again iam so dissipointed i didnt buy pes from the beginning, now the mostly of my friends buyed pes i looking forward to play the beutifule game again fait 🙂 what a diffrent beetwen companys, what a diffrent.

Message 13 of 25 (506 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@CrypticX1Oops Just want to add you can get PES Lite (PES's version of FUT) absolutely free, and as mentioned it's less laggy, friendly staff and in most respects better than the unplayable mess this FIFA is.
Message 14 of 25 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yes u can add me no problems mate, i tried a game in fut20 now lol 35 shoots at goal 1 goal, the other guy get 2 shots and did 2 goals in div 10 lol, well i gonna Uninstall fifa now and throw it to garbage, what a joke.

Going to start up pes soon again what a game 😍 i totally sold, now football is fun again, what a bid diffrent, i was chatting with konamis service and The guy i talked with just laugh at it, what a big diffrent beetween ea and Konami, as I say before ea service is rude, really rude, well anyway i give Konami maybie one or two years and I think mostly of the people gonna play pes instead, iam 100% sure on this, i mean from 2000 skill points in ea to zero and my players cant even pass the most simple pass lol that is just comic, i had a friend over yesterday and he tried fut20 cuz he didnt belive me, i gonna upload some games we played and he just laugh, i mean its patetic ❤️ forza pes see u guys there in the future iam done here, fair play ppppfffft ea just give me my time back and my money, what a terrible game, what a terrible company, what a joke 😂😂😂😂 forza pes forza fair play and respect. 

Message 15 of 25 (493 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same for me. Stuck in div10. Win a couple by 3 or 4; then it’s as if I’m playing against Div 3 players. My team completely fold and I’m 2 down  after 10 minutes for 4 or 5 matches. 

My theory is that the engine is rigged to favour either new players or players who buy packs rather than just play for free. 

It could be such a great game but EA are completely screwing over users. 

Wont be buying 21 that’s for sure. 

Message 16 of 25 (317 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

After playing FIFA20 since Early Release - nearly 7 months, I'm still in division 9.  When I started the game I was "evaluated" at 599 skill point rating and have not gotten any higher.  As a matter of fact, I've actually been forced down to ZERO points. . . . .

Here's my frustration - why don't @AnswersEA respond with tips or expanations or ANYTHING?????

Annotation 2020-04-07 110627.jpg

Message 17 of 25 (309 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’m with you bro. I have a similar squad quality to yours. IE not lacking quality. I am not a div 1-3 player. Div 4/5 is my level but I’ve literally never gotten above 8 on FIFA 20. Tried numerous tactics styles. Read loads of hints and guides about the newer engine. I stand by why I said. EA are manipulating the game for profit and it’s their game. Let them ruin their own legacy. 

Message 18 of 25 (288 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

The same issue with me. Started at div 6, now close to 150 points, gonna definitely drop down to div 10. Surely matchmaking is gone to the dogs, cannot be possible the guys I'm facing are div 10. Unless you lot, in which case I guess it's fair.

The CBs just start drifting wide apart, god knows who they are trying to follow and mark.

I feel even trigger run is screwed up. Players refuse to make a run.

And the AI of all my opponents is so cool, they even block a guy for them physically so as to stop the run.

There is absolutely no freaking way the guys are of div 10. 

Message 19 of 25 (276 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@admin do you care to comment on this thread?
Message 20 of 25 (254 Views)
Twitter Stream