Re: Ditch the frosbite engine allready and make a proper game

by koeks525

Original Post

Ditch the frosbite engine allready and make a proper game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok ive had enough waiting for a patch for this crappy optimisation effort on the game. Fix the stuttering allready for the consumers that make you as successfull as you are. And ditch the frostbite engine allready if you can clearly see its not good for racing games.

Let me state a list of games i play:

-Destiny 2
-crysis 3
-gta v
-forza horizon 3
-forza motorsport 7
-the division
-wolfenstein 2
-doom

Etc...

But what do all of these games have in common... they all run maxed out on highest settiongs at 1080p 60fps minimum, and every single one of them looks far superior graphics wise than payback.

Get this the only 2 games i have stuttering problems with are nfs 2015 and nfs payback.

Again not a hardware problem my rig should destroy any nfs title performance wise.

[Comment Removed - Admin.] and fix this game. I cant bare a racing game having stutters.

Message 1 of 3 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I really believe EA should have given Ghost Games more time to perfect the game. I love the story and the characters - it is just the stuttering and lag that ruins everything. Spitting out a new NFS every 1 or 2 years isn't cool anymore. I don't care if we have to wait 3 - 4 years for a new NFS, it will be worth the wait if everything works smoothly from launch day.

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My thoughts exactly. But still they had a much longer development cycle than previous nfs games. And even after al this time and numerous complaints they still havent fixed the issue and we have been complaining about it since day one (not that we had to they probably know they released a stutterfest(you really have to be tottaly immune to lag spikes not to notice it)
Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)