Re: Disgraceful

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Disgraceful

★ Apprentice

Disgraceful in this day and age ,4 weeks later we still have an unplayable game. It should never have got released with such a major issue, shows just how much the developers care about their products and their customers. I'm really disheartened now, still no fix or even an update, shame on you codemasters. We appreciate things go wrong, but it's how you handle them that define you. Disgusting customer care. Fighting for a refund as it was a digital purchase. Never again 

Message 1 of 6 (1,508 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And yet, lots of people are clearly playing it.

Message 2 of 6 (1,466 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would be if it actually worked

Message 3 of 6 (1,458 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @PimpedPrincess,

Welcome!

It sounds like you're experiencing some technical issues when trying to play GRID Legends. Can you please mention on what platform you're playing the game and what kind of issues you're experiencing? I'm more than happy to see if we can help you out. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 6 (1,373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m going to push for a refund as well. My wheel worked for a bit and then it crashed hard and the wheel shows but will not connect. No issue on other games. After multiple installs reboots etc it still sucks.

Message 5 of 6 (1,173 Views)

Community Manager

Locking thread & moved message to correct thread.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 6 (1,161 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help