Disconnections, ban and origin problems

by NotChikayuki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disconnections, ban and origin problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, staring with a kick out of a laggy match, without any reason or code apparently, restarted the game, went and did another match and then the lag was unbareable so I decided to restart my router, did that and after that I couldn't even login into origin...all fine, after some time checking on forums and everything, i found out that I can start the game from the shortcut..so I logged into my account,got the same origin error that doesn't let me see my library, past that I went straight into apex from my desktop shortcut, and now I can't even enter a lobby because I get kicked out "reason: banned" really??? What??never used any hacks cheats or anything, I don't get it, i'm not even one that does sick plays or anything o.O I barely got my 2k damage badge..if I play from another account is just fine, so I got banned on my only account that I play, where I have the battle pass and my nice spidery skin for octane.... for what? Sharing the pc with my girlfriend? We are quarantined, we play from one pc sometimes, that's the reason of the ban? No email, nothing..strange, I can send logs from my pc, just need someone from support to speak to. Where do I appeal the ban?

Message 1 of 3 (516 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnections, ban and origin problems

Champion

Hello for ban appeal please follow this link:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you need any help with your in game issue please let me know! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (482 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hello for ban appeal please follow this link:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you need any help with your in game issue please let me know! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EzyHawk
hi!
can you help me with problem with installing sims 4 ?
it say .... you are off line!
Message 3 of 3 (440 Views)