Re: Disconnections, ban and origin problems

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disconnections, ban and origin problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, staring with a kick out of a laggy match, without any reason or code apparently, restarted the game, went and did another match and then the lag was unbareable so I decided to restart my router, did that and after that I couldn't even login into origin...all fine, after some time checking on forums and everything, i found out that I can start the game from the shortcut..so I logged into my account,got the same origin error that doesn't let me see my library, past that I went straight into apex from my desktop shortcut, and now I can't even enter a lobby because I get kicked out "reason: banned" really??? What??never used any hacks cheats or anything, I don't get it, i'm not even one that does 15-30 kills in a match, I barely did my 2k damage badge....I can play with another account and it is just fine, so I got banned for what? Sharing the pc with my girlfriend? We are quarantined, we play from one pc sometimes, that's the reason of the ban? No email, nothing..strange, I can send logs from my pc, just need someone from support to speak to. Also I'm not aware of new software installed on my PC, so...reason? Can I appeal the ban?

Message 1 of 2 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @NotChikayuki

I'm afraid that an account ban isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with the TOS team over at the EA Help website. Once they've had a chance to review your account they will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (239 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NotChikayuki

I'm afraid that an account ban isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at your account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

You can find more information on how to set up a case with the TOS team over at the EA Help website. Once they've had a chance to review your account they will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)