Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Disconnecting while In Game

by mteles0112

Original Post

Highlighted

Disconnecting while In Game

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Why do I keep on getting disconnected while in-game or even when trying to log in? This happens on a daily basis at night and it is really pissing me off especially when in-game. I usually end up losing 3-4 games cause of disconnecting. 

Is this something to do with your server connection cz I'm using a high speed internet and it works fine in all other devices.

Please see attached images for reference.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (328 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @KrisDesiigner,

Not showing any issues at that moment on our side. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps don't resolve the issue please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.
-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Again, this is not from my end. It always disconnects from your end. Plus its not only me, alot of people are facing this problem. I have done those steps already before. It's still the same. I just got disconnected from a FUT champs match today while in game and it was in 90mins and I was winning.

Message 3 of 6 (258 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have the same problem with him, gotta write this after 7 disconnect while playing FUT Champions match. It's hillarious how we disconnected all the time and get the loss. I have been disconnected while first half, second half, and even after the game is ended on 90 minutes it is loading so slow than usual and then suddenly i got lost connection and of course the loss. Pls fix this or get us some compensation. It's very not enjoyable anymore

Message 4 of 6 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Gameplay speed good here, but second weekend league in a row where I score a leading goal in extra time, my opponent quits the match, and I somehow end up with the loss. Incredibly frustrating to fight out a game like that and lose because of such glitches!

Message 5 of 6 (238 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

To add, I have yet to have a champions game disconnect while losing or tied so I can’t help but wonder why it happens only when I take the lead in a game.

Message 6 of 6 (231 Views)
Twitter Stream