Re: Diaconnect Squad battles

by natwer83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disconnecting from squad battles

★★★ Newbie

Play on xbox one S on a wired connection with solid internet. Never experience lag or disconnect from online games whether this be champs, rivals or draft.

Will say I’ve disconnected from servers and back me out of ultimate team in roughly 1 out of 4 squad battles games

Message 1 of 60 (21,122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Not showing any issues at the moment on our side. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps don't resolve the issue please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.

EACade

View in thread

Message 6 of 60 (21,085 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disconnecting from squad battles

★★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same issue on ps4 pro. Is this a connection issue with my internet or an ea server issue???

I'm also using a solid wired connection and aren't experiencing issues anywhere else in the house but could it be the internet speed?

Message 2 of 60 (21,087 Views)

Disconnection during squad battles

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Whenever I play Squad Battles I keep getting disconnected from ultimate team near the end of the game. I can reconnect straight away but when I do, I've lost the game, can't replay it, my players have lost a contract and stamina. It does not happen with any other game modes but squad battles. 

I have tried troubleshooting my connection using your FAQ and everything is fine. 

Bit annoyed this is constantly happening really as it is a waste of time as playing it and getting disconnected I'm making no progress.

Message 3 of 60 (21,075 Views)

Diaconnect Squad battles

★★ Novice

For some days now I keep getting disconnected during squad battles and lose the game with 3-0 and getting no rewards.

as the game is straight connecting again, the problem is not my internet connection, as also WiFi is working properly throughout the house...

anyone else with these issues?

missing valuable coins now for several matches...

Message 4 of 60 (21,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@natwer83 Yea I’m getting this it’s frustrating as when I’m trying to do fut swap objectives I’m getting smashed with a loss

It’s hard enough without getting kicked - come on then EA where’s our free mega packs as compo !!! 😉
Message 5 of 60 (21,088 Views)

Community Manager

Not showing any issues at the moment on our side. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps don't resolve the issue please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.

EACade
Message 6 of 60 (21,086 Views)

Constant Disconnect FUT Squad Battles -PS4 Pro

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am constantly getting disconnected during Squad Battles.  Seems to happen toward the end of the games.  Very frustrating.  It always gives me a 0-3 loss and no points. My

internet run on average 200+ mbps down and 10+ up. 

out of the 4 battles at least one will be a disconnect.

Message 7 of 60 (21,076 Views)

★★ Novice

Will do.

yet I am not even playing in online modes...

Happened again this morning, 3-0 up and boom....

Message 8 of 60 (21,055 Views)

Re: Constant Disconnect FUT Squad Battles -PS4 Pro

Community Manager
@djrocketpop What system are you playing on?
EACade
Message 9 of 60 (21,038 Views)

Re: Constant Disconnect FUT Squad Battles -PS4 Pro

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade PS4 PRO
Message 10 of 60 (21,029 Views)