Disconnecting from servers after every game - apex legends

by SpartanNJones

Original Post

Re: Disconnecting from servers after every game - apex legends

★★★ Novice

Yup, I discon almost every game after about 1-2 minutes from Dallas server when I'm in Austin with sub 15ms ping and wired 200MB+ internet.  SMH

Message 11 of 15 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

Apex discconects me every match, no problem with my net this side somethings broken at EA... 

Message 12 of 15 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here.  I'm connected to Salt Lake City.  I'm in Denver.  Ping is 20ms.  I'm on 150mbps+ connection.  I've left a continuous ping running to google.com and i haven't dropped a single packet ALL DAY.  It's not my computer and it's not my Internet connection.  The problem is with the Apex servers.  There must be a bad cluster/farm somewhere and whenever we connect to that server/cluster, the game freezes.  It is happening about 50% of my games now.  Usually freezes within the first 1-2 minutes of play.  Always seems to freeze when I'm doing well (of course).

You have a server capacity issue in my opinion.  This really started getting bad the day after Christmas.

Message 13 of 15 (1,097 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem here. It's pushing me to Tarkov. You'd think with the amount of money they've made off Apex they could afford to upgrade their servers. But.. EA.

Message 14 of 15 (1,064 Views)

★★ Novice
@110110101011 Srisly In the middle of match. I am the kill leader got high kills almost win.
Error server disconnected.
WUT?
Message 15 of 15 (683 Views)