Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Disconnected just before the end of EVERY game

by Slavko_S777

Original Post

Highlighted

Disconnected just before the end of EVERY game

★ Novice

Hello,

Since 2 weeks (more or less), every time I play, 5 mn before the end of the match, I am disconnected from EA servers and I lose my mach 3-0. I really can't play and I'm really bored. 

I already test my connection, I have 400Mb and I can play all other games I want I have no log out.

So, I can't play Fifa and FUT and I can't have any rewards on FUT because I can't finish a game.

What can I do ?

Gonzague

Message 1 of 10 (339 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have lost around 6 matches in fut champions due to this stupid problem this week bro.. i got to a point that there’s no point to play a match because in any second you could get disconnected and lose the game..

Message 2 of 10 (321 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @azoz11A11 and @CreedxX22 . I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Message 3 of 10 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hello !
I've just made your connection test, it seems pretty good and do not help me to understand unwanted disconnections.
I upload the test in "my cases" so you can take a look.
Thank you in advance for you help
Gonzague
Message 4 of 10 (268 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@CreedxX22 I am not very good in internet preferences, but I had a problem with very often disconnect myself and solution of it was in changing internet connection preferences. Web / Make a new connection / Special. Then try to use another DNS (you can try google DNS 8.8.8.8 and additional 8.8.4.4.) or search for some others
Message 5 of 10 (245 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@Slavko_S777 Thank you for your help ! I will try it this week and will let you know if it resolve my disconnections Standard smile
Message 6 of 10 (239 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_DarkoThere is nothing wrong with anyone’s internet I’ve been kicked out of 6 games in a row now 1 including a draft token that I used I’ve been winning most of them as well and when I get disconnected I take I loss every time I only play players that I have a good connection to there’s no lagging at all I just keep getting booted off your servers. 

Message 7 of 10 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

its *!!!! so much lagg!! and i have 4ping, 200mg download and 150upload * you EA i want my money back

Message 8 of 10 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hello all, 

I've changed DNS and I have Always disconnections in every game.

EA please fix it. We pay but we can't play !!!!!!

And I say it again, I have no problems on every other games !!!

Message 9 of 10 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@CreedxX22 Could be other problem of course, but you should try 3-4 different DNS and each one like 3-4 times to reconnect. Search for best DNS from your country
Message 10 of 10 (112 Views)
Twitter Stream