Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was just winning 4-2 against my opponent, 90th minute and got a disconnection. Got a Loss for the same. How is it fair? 

I was watching a movie on the same connection hence I'm dead sure nothing we wrong with my connection.

Edit: I ended up on 13 wins and that 1 win would have got me to my first Gold 3. 

Message 61 of 212 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I won the game on fut champs 3-2 and the game froze after the final whistle And it counted as a loss which is the reason I didn’t not get gold 3 there’s surely something you can do to give me the win or another gane to play 

Message 62 of 212 (289 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

it’s only ever happened on fifa. I can play every other game I own and would not disconnect or lag. 

Message 63 of 212 (282 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Sorry, can somebody tell me why this post is marked as "solved"?

What's the solution?

Message 64 of 212 (259 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too this is a joke that they can’t give back 

Message 65 of 212 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

too many disconnections this week!

Message 66 of 212 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@mehaau This same thing happened to me I got disconnected from two games when winning both of them if I would off won them I would off been higher rank. Ea need to seriously sort there serves out as I'm sick of this game. They should give me the wins as you can see I was quite clearly winning.
Message 67 of 212 (231 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

games * *

Message 68 of 212 (216 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Look I’m extremely frustrated . Out of 30 games 5 got disconnected. One in the 88th min when I was winning 4-2. And the last one in my last game In the 60th min when it was 1-1 I would have got the next rank but it logged me out of servers . Please EA I beg you please do something about this

Message 69 of 212 (186 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Disconnected from a futchamps game that had just started and was given a loss. This is disgraceful and I should be given the game back

Message 70 of 212 (174 Views)
Twitter Stream