Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

★★★★ Novice

I was disconnected on my 3rd WL game. It made me quit FUT basically.

We were tied at 4 in Extra Time. My laptop where I was watching Twitch didn't disconnect, it was definetely something on EA servers... like always.

Message 51 of 212 (409 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hey bro I'm sure that the problem is the last patch 1.22

Message 52 of 212 (394 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It's a 'no loss glitch' that EA are unwilling to fix, nor acknowledge it. 

Give it a quick Google and you'll see hundreds of other players reporting it. 

@EA_Aljo 

Message 53 of 212 (387 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Since doing this mate I’ve had double the disconnects
Message 54 of 212 (353 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I also had 4 disconnect, i was winning in 2.

The fact this company will not compensate us (because they will not, we already know) is outrageous.

Message 55 of 212 (335 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Had 2 disconnects today on pc this patch has made it worse!

Message 56 of 212 (317 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

So here’s the thing even if you troubleshoot all connectivity issues it’s doesn’t change anything. I’ve gone through the steps of troubleshooting connections both via help articles and with support and nothing changes. Not to mention I’m an IT pro. My setup is immaculate and my connection is too. I have monitoring tools that are constantly checking live applications on azure VMs. They would be reporting lose if it were a problem with my connection ( I have specifically been checking while running games). What’s more is that my Xbox connection is consistent, when I get kicked from Fifa 20 I can go right into another Xbox live menu with no problem. So what do I do now? What options does Fifa have for some who’s tried what appears to be everything?

Message 57 of 212 (300 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Been disconnected from 3 games this evening, was winning 4-0 in the last game and I cant get elite now because of it.... 

EA yes I have troubleshooted my internet connection multiple times because that's the only answer your scripted to say.

I know this because you also said this for when in FUT Draft the opposition leaves in the first 5 seconds of the game , the results ends in 0-0 and you get a loss.

And yes I am using a wired connection and no there is no issues with my ISP.

Message 58 of 212 (282 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

And here is another one, I had already won the game on PKs. The game was over, I was trying to advance to the main screen and I got another "disconnect" error. Except I was still connected. It still had the connection available in the upper right hand of the screen and I didn't hit a loading screen when signing into ultimate. Soooooo how do you account for that? If you ask me to troubleshoot let me reference you back to my last post. Already done all of it and this is still happening. Which means your game is just giving out loses to people who  have already won. 

Message 59 of 212 (252 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

It looks like EA don't even bother to answer to people's problems anymore. Reimburse on my 3 FUT Champions disconnections? Never, i will rather see a pig fly.

EA Sports, you are a disgrace for the football community.

Message 60 of 212 (219 Views)
Twitter Stream