Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

Community Manager

@Har0onda 

Sounds good. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Message 31 of 212 (405 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me and EA won’t sort the game and it’s stupid, I was winning my games and it’s stupid that I get kicked off the server by some little kid trying to win so he gets no losses. Pathetic they should get banned. THIS GLITCH HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR AGES. EA FIX YOUR GAME.  Your a billion dollar company and still don’t fix your games. It’s appalling and I want my win or atleast my game back ! 

Message 32 of 212 (383 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@GIBBSy12345 I’m also on wired connection so that isn’t the issue !
Message 33 of 212 (374 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Im on a wired connection, on a DMZ in the modem, static IP from my ISP and over 600Mb connection. Everything on the network streams and works perfectly. I haven't had a single DC all year. Last weekend I got 3 and this weekend I have received 1 so far. All in game play that wasn't exceptionally laggy. To make it clear my tv and laptop were fine and my connection hadn't dropped out in the slightest. In the last 2 gameplay updates something has broken the connection reliability. I would care but the game itself is in such a state that losing 3 games due to DC isn't the worst of it but its still certainly frustrated when you dedicate so much time to something only to be robbed of a fair result due to uncontrollable circumstances. 

Message 34 of 212 (343 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The game is trash, EA and their awful servers, fluctuations from 16ms to 30+ every single game, zero issues with my 200mb vmedia connection on any other game or service but let me wait to hear how somehow its not EAs fault.

FIX YOUR TRASH GAME 

Message 35 of 212 (328 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Compensation for what? Their daylight robbery? Okaay good luck with that happening 

Message 36 of 212 (330 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Convenient that it's happening on the weekend where the best rewards are isn't it 🤔 almost like EA have engineered this to happen 👀. Almost like every weekend league is predetermined.... 

Message 37 of 212 (328 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I was disconnected from 2 draws and 1 loss this Friday, 30 mins before the ultimate totssf came out. It was the first time I ever get disconnected from the weekend league and I was using wired connection. After I got disconnected the 3rd time I checked and the internet was running perfectly fine. I was not the only one disconnected at that time, my friends were also affected. Please give us our games back, this is unfair and completely unacceptable.

Message 38 of 212 (308 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

How does power cycling help after disconnecting from the last 2 games of my fut champs which I was winning which was my last chance of getting gold 3???

Message 39 of 212 (264 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I was 5 - 0 up and got disconnected, only time I've been disconnected this weekend is when I'm winning massively and I assume the opponent disconnects his Internet or shuts off his console, how do I get a loss when I'm winning? 

Message 40 of 212 (260 Views)
Twitter Stream