Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo This happened last weekend. Only those 2 games. Im on PC, everything is and was running smooth, so its definitely a game issue. I checked at that time.
Message 21 of 212 (603 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Dragao_RO

That's good it's only those 2 games. However, that doesn't mean it's 100% on our end as there are many different variables involved. What kind of connection are you on? Is it wired or wireless? Also, if you haven't already, power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. This can help a lot when you start receiving frequent disconnects.

Message 22 of 212 (593 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I am on wireless but the connection was under surveillance at the moment and I had no errors or problems on the network.
Plus since I couldnt even play the games, its most likely a problem of the game.
Message 23 of 212 (568 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

The answer is quite simple, when you are leading and get disconnected, the other player takes out his internet. You get a loss, but I dont know what happens to the other part.

ITS A CHEAT!

and EA knows it.

Better change the rules for disconnecting.

Message 24 of 212 (552 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Dragao_RO 

Please see my response here for being on a wireless connection.

Message 25 of 212 (528 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Hi there , 

I had the same issue in FUT champs as well this is not the first not even the second it’s like happening frequently and even after restarting the router and etc I’m still facing the same issue

what can you do as this is really disappointing this tbh from a huge company like you to have such a small issue which you can’t fix

Message 26 of 212 (495 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello, @Har0onda.

We should rule out any issues with your connection. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, what system are you playing on?

Message 27 of 212 (467 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I am on wireless connection, but it doesn’t happen unless am winning and it doesn’t happened frequently besides my PS4 is literally next to the router so I highly doubt it’s an internet issue , because it happened with my other colleagues too so it’s a defiantly game issue !
Message 28 of 212 (452 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Har0onda 

Can you try switching to a wired connection instead? If your console is right next to your router, it should be easy to wire it. No matter the distance, wireless is a lot more susceptible to interference and will provide for a less stable connection.

Message 29 of 212 (422 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Hi there,

Okay I will give it a try I really hope this works
Message 30 of 212 (388 Views)
Twitter Stream