Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I've been kicked-out from Ultimate Team right now, 29 June 2020 ~16:59 CEST, but most probably I was playing (and winning) versus a cheater in Division RIvals that disconnected me just after I scored for the 3-0. I play from PC.

Message 191 of 214 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to get my disconnect issue resolved using the live chat help.  The advisor walked me through a bunch of steps but lastly after all failed he said to check with my Internet Service Provider to make sure certain ports were open.  I did that and they were able to make all the ports open and that was it...game started working again and no more disconnects.  Again I was having every online FUT game disconnect during random points in the gameplay.  Anyway I hope this helps if someone else is having issues call your ISP and make sure they have the ports open.  Here is the info I was given.

Please contact your Internet service provider and confirm if the following ports are open-

TCP: 3074,3659.
UDP:88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500.
Message 192 of 214 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was one win away from completing an objective for a big reward. 3-0 up at half time, and the other guy quits the game. Just as I'm going onto the next screen, the servers throw me out. Game is counted as a loss, DNF goes down, and no reward completion. I then proceeded to play a further 11 games after this. My record was LDLLLLLDLLD. I wasted hours of my life, all because the server collapsed for half a second. I reconnected straightaway afterwards. I feel completely cheated out of my time which is valuable. The matchmaking is another issue but it's never the games I'm 4-0 down when I disconnect. It's only ever when I'm winning, I just don't get it. 

Message 193 of 214 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@LeoHeidji 

You're right. There isn't much online about this particular model. Unfortunately, I'm out of ideas at this point. You could try contacting support to see if they have anything else to suggest. 

Aljo.png
Message 194 of 214 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same happens to me as well. getting signed out randomly. this game is full of * this year !

Message 195 of 214 (303 Views)

Community Manager

@stomping_groundz 

Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection? What system are you playing FIFA on?

Aljo.png
Message 196 of 214 (297 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can yall make it a way to report a player after a match? I seriously have gotten 2 losses today because of a player leaving to avoid me from getting the tying or winning goal. This past match I never got to see the post match report so I couldn't even report that player for abandoning the match. It went straight to the coins and from there the FUT main screen.

Message 197 of 214 (292 Views)

★★ Novice

me too

Message 198 of 214 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Mate are you for real! My connections fine it doesn’t happen on rivals or cod or gta just champions as soon as your winning 2-3 goal they quit some how turn off Xbox?? So you don’t get win loss or draw just a waste of a game and a win you should of had instead you only win 6 games because the * people who can’t hack loosing. Are you going to refund every one who it’s happened to 2000 points or a couple fut champions packs?? Course your not! Love taking our money don’t like giving back tho, buy a promo pack for 1000 fut points, Standard smile) ooooo.... oh! Just the same * as you always get. #proevoloution * game, better than fifa tho!.
Message 199 of 214 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wired. Playing on pc

Message 200 of 214 (222 Views)
Twitter Stream