Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Disconnected FUT Champ

by mehaau

Original Post

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

★★ Novice

It's a disgrace I get this problem every week on this game when trying to play weekend league... I use a wired connection too. This weekend so far I have played 3 games and been kicked from EA servers 2 times!! Just makes you not want to play anymore as you've worked hard throughout the week to get to this stage. My connection is absolutely fine I only have my xbox running off it and it is fine with every game except this one why is this??  The least they can do is not give you a loss... or even give you some sort of "were sorry for our mistake packs" but nah just a loss and players fitness depletion. 

Message 91 of 214 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was winning on the 86 minute on fut champs and disconnected from the server and received a loss is there anything you guys can do to help fix this and give back the win it’s not fair to us players that are winning and receive a loss. 

Message 92 of 214 (367 Views)

★ Novice

Message 93 of 214 (349 Views)

★★ Novice

5th game now this weekend I've been kicked from EA servers 👍

Message 94 of 214 (318 Views)

★ Novice

2 games In a row this piece of * game has randomly disconnected me for no reason whilst winning 

Message 95 of 214 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had only 4 games to play and needed to win 3 and I was disconnected in one of them. It’s not the first time it happened. And when this happens giving you a loss it’s ridiculous. I’m starting to think that fifa 19 was better than this one or not playing this anymore 

Message 96 of 214 (281 Views)

★★ Novice

6th game now!!! For god sake please sort it out! No wonder everyone has started playing other games 👍

Message 97 of 214 (265 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Absolute nonsense!! You know there’s a glitch and people are cheating. Sort it out!!!!!
Message 98 of 214 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I faced the same issue, disconnected about 5 times, in 4 games i was leading.. how to not be mad, come on @EA can you do something with your broken servers?
Don't tell me the issue is with my connection, everybody has the same issue during WL, so it's you.
Hopefully you are smart enough to bring back p2p in fifa21, if you want us to play this "good" game.

Message 99 of 214 (234 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also need help.  I've played over 1000 Fifa 20 games and in the last 3 days all online FUT games are disconnecting mid game. Says I lost connection to my opponent.   I literally haven't been able to complete a game.  I'm on Xbox with a wired connection. I've tried unplugging my router and Xbox and restarting with no luck. All my other games/apps work fine and no issues. And up until 3 days ago Fifa 20 worked fine as well. It's gotta be something in the game code or something that got corrupted. I am able to do squad battles no problem. It's just Rivals and online friendlies where it's disconnect.  EA please help me out. I've read some others elsewhere that had similar issues and the only way they could fix it was a factory reset of their Xbox...I don't want to go through all that...has to be another way. Thanks

Message 100 of 214 (232 Views)
Twitter Stream