Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Disconnected FUT Champ

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@stomping_groundz 

Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions are here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/. Thanks!

Message 201 of 212 (421 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Every week end league it’s disconnected from the fut for at least five game ea you should to improve your servers

Message 202 of 212 (393 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 203 of 212 (369 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Lindendabeast13 @lamboCR77 

Are you on a wired or wireless connection and what system are you playing on?

Message 204 of 212 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

EA back it again this weekend too... DNF and you get the loss. Even though my party with friends is still ongoing meaning my internet is perfectly fine, I get kicked out of Ultimate team servers. Third weekend in a row costing us wins. What's the use of grinding and playing this game if at any random time you get kicked out and get a loss even though you are winning. 

Message 205 of 212 (323 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Bingiz_Zone 

Let me know if you'd like to go through some troubleshooting. We'll try to find out why you keep disconnecting.

Message 206 of 212 (306 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I was winning 2 matches and got disconnected and I got  disconnected from 3 other matches which was a tie i have no games remaining and I was close to silver 1 u guys need to give me something 

Message 207 of 212 (234 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ghoulzzzzy 

If you're disconnecting frequently, we should go through some troubleshooting so we can try to find out why that keeps happening. Just let me know if you want to do that.

Message 208 of 212 (157 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo En faite le problème vien pas de la connexion mais de vos serveur ou des joueur qui hack votre jeux ! C est quand même bisard que ça arrive à plusieurs personne alors qu'il gagnait non ! Et ne répondait pas la seul chose que je peux faire c est réparer votre connexion. À la limite dite que vous en savez rie' et que vous allez referer le problème pour que ça ne se reproduise plus !
Message 209 of 212 (121 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Armrz1522 Mate kicked me for inactivity when in FUT champs. Was 5-0 up at half time
Message 210 of 212 (31 Views)
Twitter Stream