Re: Disconnect net channel removed error.

by super_king_84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disconnect net channel removed error.

★★★ Newbie

I received a disconnect net channel removed error and now cannot connect to games while in a party how do I fix this I also received free apex coins after the error.

Message 1 of 7 (12,487 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @kendon03 have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (12,450 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @kendon03 have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (12,451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me today after a match, i've been playing since s1 and I never had this problem before.

I was playing pubs with my friend and a 3 stack of players were DDoSing server we couldnt even move or shoot properly just lagging like crazy and our discord dropped too and they came and killed us. After that i couldnt get to lobby and after a minute it kicked me out with that error.

Message 3 of 7 (10,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic i got the same problem too. But the funny thing is it only happens at night. During daytime it is fine for me. I checked the server and restart my router and unplugging it but it still doesn't work. When i try to queue in game, it keeps saying connecting to match but I can't get in game or when i join a match, they got in game and I don't. Sometimes if it will kick me back to the main menu saying connection time out , server error or net channel removed. It only happened recently. Hope you can help!

Message 4 of 7 (10,494 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got same problem like this too...may i know u from malaysia too?or??hope not the internet provider problem...

Message 5 of 7 (9,909 Views)

EA DICE Team
Did you try the above suggestion? @BaboShinOwO

/Atic
Message 6 of 7 (9,397 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I have the same issue and still getting the error message after trying everything I can play FIFA 22 but not apex
Message 7 of 7 (5,459 Views)