Re: Disconnect after every game (The ea servers are unable to process your reque

by EA_rephii

Original Post

Re: EA servers unable to process your request

★★ Apprentice

If anyone of us were making such a poor job, we would be already at the street..... Such incompetence, such ignorance.... Never buying anything from EA again... 

Message 1281 of 1,712 (3,365 Views)

Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 23
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Joshymate#4262
Do you only see this bug when you have cross-play activated? No
Which mode has this happened in? Online Friendlies
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I complete a game in friendlies it comes up with unable to respond to the EA servers which doesn’t give me any rewards or progress towards my objectives
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to get any rewards or progress to my objectives
What should be happening instead? I should be able to get my rewards and progression as I put a lot of my time into the game and get nothing back

I am asking for some compensation with swap tokens as I should have gotten 20 tokens to allow me to complete the sbc but I can not as I am not getting may rewards 

Message 1282 of 1,712 (3,012 Views)

Re: Disconnect after every game (The ea servers are unable to process your reque

★★ Novice

Played like 15 matches in Online Friendlies Swaps and after that I keep getting this error...

Message 1283 of 1,712 (3,361 Views)

Re: FUT - World Cup Swaps Game Mode - EA Servers Are Unable To Process Your Requ

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I've had the exact same problem. My nerves are going out the window right now. After waiting 1 hour for the games to reset, i needed only 1 more with to finally get 20 tokens. I won 9 games and got nothing in return because of that stupid bug. I really demand a compensation... this is so trash

Message 1284 of 1,712 (3,343 Views)

★★ Novice

IT'S COMING AGAIN EVEN WITH 10 LIMITATION PER HOUR!!!!!
WHY IS EA'S ENGINEERING STILL GETTING PAY WITH SUCH HUGE BUGS!!!!

Message 1285 of 1,712 (3,591 Views)

★★ Novice
@jfan04 What's the point of limitation anyway!
Message 1286 of 1,712 (3,632 Views)

Fifa 23

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 23
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? adar ben ezra
Do you only see this bug when you have cross-play activated? Yes
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Friendlies
How did you play? Play Online
Which version? Swaps
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 29/11/22
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 24:7
What is your time zone? NST - GMT + 12:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In win or not win game out for all ultiimte fut frindli swaps not good
What happens when the bug occurs? all game out
What should be happening instead? all game out

2. all game out
Message 1287 of 1,712 (3,367 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey everyone,

Since yesterday, we introduced a 60 match limit per day for the Golden Goal mode which should help players avoiding the soft ban.

The timer will reset every 24 hours and will grant you 60 new matches for 24 hours.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

-rephii

Message 1288 of 1,712 (43,128 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_rephii This did not help me avoid the soft ban. I get kicked at the end of every game i play. Why implement the 10 game restriction if it doesnt work?
Message 1289 of 1,712 (3,711 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @Hampachh,

If you are currently still having the softban you need to wait until it is lifted. After that you should be able to play the mode without any issues.

-rephii

Message 1290 of 1,712 (3,731 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help