Re: Disappeared Player

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappeared Player

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hy there I'm FreaKKush,

I found a new thing in Battlefield V, I know I somehow suffer from these bugs and latencys or whatever might be but anyone can suffer from these things not just me but I try to make some connection between me and frostbite engine mechanism which is awesome and complex 2 in one.
Hopefully it might help a lot for the devs. there, if I have no permission to clip it and send it EA ANSWERS then please contact me over my e-mail.

If you guys there have something like this, give an XP to this to support this topic.

Thank you for your understandings, have a good time!

Kind Regards,

FreaKKush

https://www.twitch.tv/freakkush7/clip/CooperativeDepressedPhoneDuDudu?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=tim...

Message 1 of 9 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@mikekiller-46 It shouldn't be a connection bug/lag with my internet when I had aprx. 18-25 latency. It was much more like an server lag.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (725 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@FreaKKush7 wrote:

Hy there I'm FreaKKush,

I found a new thing in Battlefield V, I know I somehow suffer from these bugs and latencys or whatever might be but anyone can suffer from these things not just me but I try to make some connection between me and frostbite engine mechanism which is awesome and complex 2 in one.
Hopefully it might help a lot for the devs. there, if I have no permission to clip it and send it EA ANSWERS then please contact me over my e-mail.

If you guys there something like this, give an XP to this to support this topic.

Thank you for your understandings, have a good time!

Kind Regards,

FreaKKush

https://www.twitch.tv/freakkush7/clip/CooperativeDepressedPhoneDuDudu?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=tim...

Hello. I saw your clip. It could be a connection bug. Maybe you are lagging or the enemy was lagging . Or the enemy was so fast that you didn’t saw it coming. Like maybe he jumped around the corner really fast. 

But if you think this is a bug you should post it on the bug report page: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

Hope this helps you out! Greatings mikekiller-46,

please grant xp if this helped you. Or accept solution if i fixed your problem.

Message 2 of 9 (755 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
It's not a delay. Did you observe him in director mode?
Message 3 of 9 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@mikekiller-46 It shouldn't be a connection bug/lag with my internet when I had aprx. 18-25 latency. It was much more like an server lag.

Message 4 of 9 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

No because I had no chance or time to look back for it. I was in the mood to don't look after his actions  :'D

Message 5 of 9 (724 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
I watched the video many times. Is this a PC version of BFV? The enemy is moving fast. However, the display does not show the mark of delay.
Message 6 of 9 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Were you killed several times in the same round by him? Were there any suspicious points at that time?
Message 7 of 9 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it was the PC version, he killed me like this once not because I was blind as you see when he disappeared I didn't care too much about him but when I saw again then I had no time to turn. I just surprised about how the heck just happened. Nothing more than this but if I do catch some good candy then I try to pin up here.
Except the Hardline and BF V, still i try to enjoy the BF but usually I have/had hard freakin' times to fight against the elements of technical stuffs, I do want to help EA & DICE to get their game to the TOP #1 instead of Battle Royal games if I can support with my clips or videos.

One of my mate told me; 'hey don't worry if you might pick EA & DICE's unpolished game if it was the Hardline or even the BF V, you might as well struggle with many bugs like maybe many of us, but you did pick the wrong ones and hopefully the Battlefield VI will be fantastic and you won't be disappointed just give chance to it.'
Me; Oh really?! I freakin' wait for those moments, they has the best graphic engine since I had chance to play with the Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my friend's computer jeees good old days. :D

Message 8 of 9 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @FreaKKush7

This is happening also on PS4, it is bug that will be fixed in upcoming update.

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 9 (641 Views)