Re: Disabled Account and ask for IP address

by EA_Jason

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disabled Account and ask for IP address

★★★ Newbie

I tried to play NCAA 14 football and it says my account is disabled for some reason. It’s under an old email that’s deactivated so I signed up for a new one with a new email. I called EA support and they won’t verify my account until I give them my IP address. Is this normal cause I don’t feel comfortable giving out my home IP address! 

Message 1 of 4 (3,962 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi there @Jaron0124,

In order to verify the account, we will need some additional information in some cases. This is information that's already on the account and we won't ask for anything that's not on the account already.

If you have concerns that you're not talking to the EA Support team, then please read through our article about phishing:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/phishing-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,903 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi there @Jaron0124,

In order to verify the account, we will need some additional information in some cases. This is information that's already on the account and we won't ask for anything that's not on the account already.

If you have concerns that you're not talking to the EA Support team, then please read through our article about phishing:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/phishing-what-it-is-and-how-to-avoid-it/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Jason.png
Message 2 of 4 (3,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason My account is disabled how do i fix it
Message 3 of 4 (3,785 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team
@-DTAWO-21 Please contact our support team using the link I provided above your comment.
Jason.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,772 Views)