Re: Directx Error (CreatedCommitResource),(Invalid was passed to returning fucnt

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: Directx Error (CreatedCommitResource),(Invalid was passed to returning fucnt

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. I'm gonna give it a day and then refund. It's a slap to the face to anyone buying this game for $90 to release a game in this state.

Message 111 of 669 (2,687 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It would be nice to get some official information. The weekend is here. I reinstalled Windows on an older version but it didn't help. I think i try all resolve method… I think this is game binary problem… 

Message 112 of 669 (2,643 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MakrancosKutya since you have nothing to lose after reinstall, maybe you can upgrade to win11 to test it out?
Message 113 of 669 (2,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@HFA_YouTubeI try tonight (CET timezone), if works, i write this a post…

I just want an official answer, because if the problem in the binary, the reinstall’s not works, and wasting my time

Message 114 of 669 (3,681 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've played for 5 hours already and it was working fine for me (except for the kaleidoscope map). I took a break (turned off my PC) when I tried to play again I'm getting the error.

Message 115 of 669 (3,668 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

We are investigating the issue, no new updates with me but the team is on it. 

Marking this as solved to highlight that we are actively investigating it. 

/Atic 

Message 116 of 669 (28,816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Marking it as solved seems like a weird choice. It might confuse people who come looking for help, especially if your post gets buried due to more replies.

Thanks for looking into it though. Hopefully it can be fixed ASAP!

Message 117 of 669 (3,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I couldn't get past the loading screen with the ship as it kept crashing but I was on an older windows version, I did all the updates and now run on the latest windows and the game runs just fine.

Message 118 of 669 (3,607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I try to install game on my son computer which have a windows 20H1 and it works the trouble is from windows but dont to make new install of all my programs pffff

Message 119 of 669 (3,434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have a same issue with AMD 6600XT , why mark it as solved, if that's being investigated?

Message 120 of 669 (3,415 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help