Re: DirectX Error (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED)

by xxlxxlxXxlxxlxx

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
that did not work kasperkyd
Message 11 of 17 (6,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out. It was an overheating issue of my graphic card (NVIDIA GForce 1070 GTX). I noticed that one of my cooling fans was not spinning so I opened up my laptop and cleaned it out.

There was some dust in there which caused the fan to get stuck. After cleaning I also installed a software which is called "control center". That software will let you control your fans so i turn them to max speed now when I game. So far no issues at all. Perfect.

Message 12 of 17 (6,038 Views)

★ Novice

stupid but this worked open geforce exp take off the overlay thing bang 3 hours no crashes no clue wtf going on 

Message 13 of 17 (5,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie
WHiT3BReeZy advice worked for me been playing for about 4 hours with no crashes.
Message 14 of 17 (5,533 Views)

★ Novice
@xxlxxlxXxlxxlxx U sure it worked?
Message 15 of 17 (3,951 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this issue for a long time, I have sent my gpu  for service also but they couldn't fix it. Please help me out.

Message 16 of 17 (3,950 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

For the above issue its related to bad drivers on the GPU, do a complete wipe on any related to the GPU drivers and install fresh new drivers. 

/Atic
Message 17 of 17 (3,908 Views)