Dimonds for survey

by studAsmacker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dimonds for survey

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I never recieved my 1000 dimonds for completing the survey. Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 13 (1,420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dimonds for survey

EA Live QV Team

Hi @studAsmacker.

The promised diamonds for the survey should arrive within the next couple of weeks (no fixed date set yet).

Thank you for sticking with us!

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,682 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @studAsmacker.

The promised diamonds for the survey should arrive within the next couple of weeks (no fixed date set yet).

Message 2 of 13 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @studAsmacker.

Thank you

Message 3 of 13 (1,371 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine literally came in a week ago. Did you get yours?

Message 4 of 13 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem and its been over 14 day's that was said to arrive. Please help
Message 5 of 13 (1,218 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @whitehawk2729

I can see that you've already contacted our support on the subject and that they are waiting for a reply from you. Continue your open case with our support and they will get it sorted.

Message 6 of 13 (1,207 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too completed the survey on c&c rivals and did not receive the diamonds. How do I open a ticket?

Message 7 of 13 (1,064 Views)

★ Guide

First survey was 1000 diamonds, never got.

Then 2 days ago got another survey for 600 diamonds.

I'm sure won't see that either.

Maybe when game goes live in December, we might get our pre-registration rewards?

Message 8 of 13 (1,042 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, thanks for reaching out. Please note it can take a number of days for the rewards to be sent out, if after 5-8 days you do not receive the rewards please reach out to me directly. And yep you're right, the pre-registration rewards are set to be given out on launch as stated on cncrivals.com. Standard smile

Message 9 of 13 (1,028 Views)

★ Guide
Well Grasshopper didn't get 1000 dia survey from CPL months ago.... Still waiting on 600 survey. Also even though I've done both survey's and I have deleted the message it has came back. But it does say don't do survey over and over
Message 10 of 13 (1,003 Views)