Difficulty connecting to Battlefield 1 online on PC.

by PlymouthJoseph

Original Post

Difficulty connecting to Battlefield 1 online on PC.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been unable to connect to BF1 online for a few weeks now without a reason why. Whenever I load up Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 1 CTE, I get the same issue. 

I play BF1 on PC with my PC Specifications being found "HERE" and I have rebooted and factory reset both routers (I have a router connected to another router which then connects to my PC and I have never had an issue with this before) and I have even tried connecting via USB Tethering through my mobile data on my smartphone and I still get the same issue. My home broadband speed is 110Mb/s download and 6.5Mb/s upload. I didn't change any system settings before it stopped working. It just came up that I was unable to connect to BF1 servers one day and hasn't changed since. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice with no change. I haven't tried another EA titles but other games such as Watch Dogs via uPlay and Team Fortness 2 via Steam have no issues connecting to online games. 

I have include Trace Route screenshots but if they're incorrect or not what you're looking for, I apologise. 

I do not know what more I can add and I believe I have included all the details you will need to help me sort this issue. 

- Joe

Message 1 of 3 (591 Views)

Re: Difficulty connecting to Battlefield 1 online on PC.

★★ Novice
Verify con host file on windows, firewall on antivirus or windows,do you setup a virtual machine? Or modified connection settings?
Message 2 of 3 (470 Views)

Re: Difficulty connecting to Battlefield 1 online on PC.

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @PlymouthJoseph I took a look on your UOtracer there and I can see that you have network issues. Your network is spiking after it left your house. 

ed.png

Your worst should not be a over 100 of you average that means that your internet is spiking and most likely the cause of the disconnected. I this case i would  talk to your ISP and show him this issue as its on there end to provide a stable experience. 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 3 (430 Views)