Re: Didnt receive the Ribeyrolles AR

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didnt receive the Ribeyrolles AR

★★★ Novice

Everyone got it for free, as i recall. I searched on how to get it and everyone said that i needed to go to my Armory, then Shipments, and it should be there to just claim. But my shipments are empty, i never received the gun, and i dont have it in my weapons in the assault class.

Message 1 of 6 (676 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @CoinneachMSmith , we are currently looking into it, no ETA yet on when it will be back.  Just what @iluminatethesky said. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (513 Views)

All Replies

@armatastrigoi wrote:

Everyone got it for free, as i recall. I searched on how to get it and everyone said that i needed to go to my Armory, then Shipments, and it should be there to just claim. But my shipments are empty, i never received the gun, and i dont have it in my weapons in the assault class.

Hmm, that is odd. Since we cannot grant items here on AHQ I recommend that you speak with EA Customer support here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (637 Views)

★★★ Novice

when i asked them, they redirected me to you

Message 3 of 6 (635 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @armatastrigoi,

This is something that is currently being looked into, the Ribeyrolles should definitely be there for purchase with Company Coins.

Hang in there, hopefully we'll hear some more information about this soon.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox one and don’t have the ribeyrolles yet either, not in armory, not in shipments, no where 

Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @CoinneachMSmith , we are currently looking into it, no ETA yet on when it will be back.  Just what @iluminatethesky said. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (514 Views)