Re: Didnt receive my TB rewards

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Didnt receive my TB rewards

★ Novice

Hi, so I play on three different accounts and I (still) didn't receive my TB rewards on any of my accounts. Why's that? I opened a ticket on EA Help but no answer since 48+ hrs. I don't know what to do and who to ask. This is so frustrating :/

Here my allycodes:
Mainaccount: 242-578-573
2nd Account: 961-396-498
3rd Account: 118-857-188

Message 1 of 2 (454 Views)

Re: Didnt receive my TB rewards

Community Manager

Hi @IchMagKaka2

I'm afraid this isn't an issue we can look into here on Answers HQ. It'll need the EA Help support team so you've done the right thing by reaching out to them. If you didn't create the help ticket starting from inside your game, they will ask you to go back and do so. It's an important step the support team will need done before they can help (just in case that's been an obstacle so far). 

Please follow the steps outlined here to get in touch with the EA Help Support Team asap: 

Make sure you have your Player ID or Ally Code so that our EA Advisors can help you.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)