Didnt get heirloom shards from a apex pack that showed i was supposed to

by MINI_MENACES

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didnt get heirloom shards from a apex pack that showed i was supposed to

★★ Novice

So I opened a apex pack it glowed red like I was going to get my first set of heirloom shards (and I have played since the start might I add)  and then the apex pack gives me two whites and a blue for some reason it was so annoying it made that glowing red color on the pack it opened and I got two whites and a blue.  Let me know if there is a way if I can send a video because this is super frustrating and I am very sad that I did not get heriloom shards.  I can give my account to see if you can do something let me know because again I am very sad and I checked on the EA help website and nobody has had this problem.  Hope you can figure it out 

Message 1 of 19 (2,048 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didnt get heirloom shards from a apex pack that showed i was supposed to

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, it looks like this is just an unfortunate rendering hiccup. 

So the red/blue lightning you see appears with every pack opening but it's usually partially obfuscated by the pack model. However in this case the Apex Pack model had not loaded/rendered yet, so it looked more red than usual. 

An actual heirloom shard opening will look the same, until the beams of light show up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 19 (2,355 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Apex devs can't go back in time and check if you really missed heirloom shards. if you play on pc, you have a record last 30 sec inbuilt in your graphics card application, if you play on either Xbox or PlayStation, you can still record last 30 sec, in other words, apex can't give you heirloom as you don't have footage, the best thing to do is not fight back and just move on, sorry if I was mean.

Message 2 of 19 (1,903 Views)

★★ Novice

I clipped it but i dont know how to sen it to apex

Message 3 of 19 (1,882 Views)

Hey @MINI_MENACES 

Could you upload the video to your message or send a link of the video?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 19 (1,877 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MINI_MENACES upload the video to your google drive and send the link, or upload it to youtube or any other video streaming site.

Message 5 of 19 (1,859 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, as noted you can add it to the post, but the easiest way is to host it somewhere (Youtube is good for it) and include the link. 

I can't make any promises about any changes I can make but I'm very interested in seeing the phenomena you describe. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,847 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok i will try to upload it on youtube but i need to make a channel so i will do that because it is also not letting me upload the video here so i will create a youtube account.

Message 7 of 19 (1,828 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 8 of 19 (1,822 Views)

★★ Novice

I just posted it and it is ready to watch

Message 9 of 19 (1,821 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@MINI_MENACES, you can watch any apex pack opening, it glows all rarity color and then the line ray shows what you actually got, it’s not an issue or a bug, its just your misunderstanding that you thought when the apex pack glows red sparks, you get heirloom, but the sparks are just to increase our curiosity.

Message 10 of 19 (1,813 Views)