Didn’t receive what I paid for

by Tinysoldier1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn’t receive what I paid for

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I paid for some gems, the money has gone from my account but I have not received the gems. Can I get a refund or the gems please. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,373 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn’t receive what I paid for

Community Manager
Hi @Tinysoldier1,

Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or at @EAHelp on Twitter.

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,340 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Tinysoldier1,

Hello! If you're missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us or at @EAHelp on Twitter.

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 3 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

[iPad Air (3rd Generation) - iOS 12.2] 

I also make a purchase using the In App Purchase and never received the content, so I contacted support and was first told I had to wait till the transaction completed and that it would “sync” with my account. After the transaction completed I checked and as I thought still no content, so I contacted support again with transaction ID from apple showing the purchase was completed. The EA Support Rep came back and told me that “the game is too old, we no longer support it”, he said he consulted with their experts and that’s the best they can do!!

So I saved the Chat Log and requesting refund from Apple, I also canceled my EA Subscription on my XBOX One since I have lost all faith in anything EA and don’t want to have to worry about getting screwed in the future. I’ll still play the game, but will not spent any money at all on anything EA.

If your no longer supporting an App, you should make it known that if there are any problems with In App Purchases the only option is to request a refund from Apple or Google Play (if on Android).

Message 3 of 3 (1,006 Views)