Didn’t receive the shard store gear I bou

by yugenwang4610

Original Post

Didn’t receive the shard store gear I bou

★★★ Novice

In Star Wars Galaxy of Hero’s I bought some gear from the shard store and I didn’t receive it

Message 1 of 6 (636 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive the shard store gear I bou

@yugenwang4610 Hi thanks for the report! What did you try to buy, and why do you think you didn't receive it? Are you sure that you viewed the correct item, because many icons are similar?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Tarkin Gear 8 Bacta Gel prototype I checked the shard store and the gear screen and they were the same. I think somehow the purchase didn’t process and it glitched. I also faced some and it disappeared I think that if you get the zaltin bacta gel just is glitched. Do you need my ally code?

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 3 of 6 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]

@yugenwang4610 Please provide your ally code, and hopefully a support person like @EA_HighCommand can help investigate!

Also the date and approximate time of the purchase, to help. 

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

744432518 714-432-518 6/19 or whenever I first complained in the afternoon.  I was wondering if I could get the bug fixed and the 5 pieces I bought and the 2 pieces I farmed.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 5 of 6 (551 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @yugenwang4610, we are unable to help with missing content on the forums. You would need to contact the EA Help support team for assistance with missing content. This thread outlines how if you would like to get in touch with them. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (437 Views)