Didn’t receive my apex legend coins

by ZayStrong

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn’t receive my apex legend coins

★★★ Newbie

I bought apex legend coins after game installed and it charged my bank but apex legend coins not showing wtf gamer tag is ZayStrong

Message 6 of 145 (155,094 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn’t receive my apex legend coins

Community Manager

Hey all I merged some of your posts together into one so everyone receives the same message. 

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Thank you for playing Apex Legends and good luck in Kings Canyon!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 24 of 145 (160,932 Views)

All Replies

Founders Pack issue on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Bought and installed the Founders Pack, but none of the items given in the pack are unlocked, and didn't get the 2000 credits. Restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, and it shows in my inventory as present, but isn't recognized in game. 

Message 1 of 145 (154,520 Views)

Re: Founders Pack issue on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I also purchased Founder's & Stater Pack too. No luck yet.

I guess the issue is linked to another issue that currently X1 version has; Users can't purchase Apex Coins via in-game menu.

Apex team said they were working on that issue with MS team like day 1. It's day 4 now and still no fix yet. I thought the issue might be fairly easy to fix, but the issue still exists.

Hope to see some fixes soon, because I purchased both packs to support Respawn, and I'm not happy about the current status.

Message 2 of 145 (154,499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just updated X1 client. Still the issue remains.
Message 3 of 145 (154,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same issue.

bought founder pack and starter pack in good faithe to support the game but seemed I am not the only one not seeing whats promised in the packs.

had uninstalled the packs, reset the console, reinstalled the packs, still. no luck.

pls investigate!!

Had raised the issue as well to EA Spport. case #46660200

Message 4 of 145 (154,456 Views)

Undelivered Coins

★★★ Newbie

Bought coins on February 8, and they still haven’t delivered. Need help! 

Message 5 of 145 (154,429 Views)

Not getting apex coins

★★★ Newbie

Bought the $20 Apex coin pack and got none of the coins but was charged the 21.73 on my card

Message 7 of 145 (154,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me to EA I spent $10 & didn’t get anything! Gamer tag - icytrap93 

Message 8 of 145 (154,960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same been a few hours and still nothing

Message 9 of 145 (154,928 Views)

Apex coins not being recieved

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Bought the 10$ for 1000 apex coin thing, havent recieved them in and its been a few hours. Frown sad day <XBOX NA> Fortelm

Message 10 of 145 (154,436 Views)