Message 21 of 145 (6,845 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive my apex legend coins

★★★ Newbie

I spent 40$ never got my coins My Xbox gamertag is :fluffylove dtc

Message 22 of 145 (6,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Probably this issue is related to another issue(link below).

We have to wait for Respawn's solution.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Founders-Pack-issue-on-Xbox/m-p/7459195#M10063

Message 23 of 145 (6,458 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey all I merged some of your posts together into one so everyone receives the same message. 

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Thank you for playing Apex Legends and good luck in Kings Canyon!

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 145 (160,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also purchased 20$ worth of apex coins and never received them my platform is Xbox1
Message 25 of 145 (6,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox has been real problem getting a refund.

I purchased coin 7 times trying to get it to go through. I tried different bundles and they won't refund the different bundles.

It is a shame that I have to pay so much money because of a bug and bad User Experience.

Message 26 of 145 (6,239 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks. I know Respawn is not a huge team and working on other projects too. So I just hope you guys enjoy the moment(which is the team deserved for many years) first, then try your best to address the issue.

I purchased the packs because I want to support you guys! Congrats on the launch and I'm so happy for you guys.
Message 27 of 145 (6,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried buying the $20 pack multiple (5) times... Received no coins after a full day still nothing. Wouldn't get any confirmation or error which is the only reason I tried nowm than once .GT ego13

Message 28 of 145 (6,174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I contacted EA's support live chat yesterday(2/12). The person who helped me couldn't give me any quick solutions since this issue was tied with EA & MS, but he said just wait for it.

After 2 hours from the chat. I just casually powered up X1 client and all the Founders and Starter pack contents were finally there.

I'm not sure the live chat did something to my account(and I doubt it), but definitely MS & EA are working on the fix.

So if you still don't have your stuff, hang in there.
Message 29 of 145 (6,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me!! someone please help, I bought the coins, and after restarting my console, waiting a few hours, and checking xbox live status, they are still not there.

Message 30 of 145 (5,952 Views)