Didn’t receive make rights after being locked out over Christmas time

by JayyLUL

Original Post

Didn’t receive make rights after being locked out over Christmas time

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I was locked out of mut after generating best lineup on Christmas. The lock out lasted almost three weeks and they finally eventually let me back in. I have not yet received my make rights and for some reason I don’t think my account will unless someone at ea helps me. I’ve been a loyal customer since I was just a little kid and buy everything single madden. If a dev or tech support checks my account you can see my cases where I was locked out from I believe the 12/25-1/11. All I’m asking for is the make rights that we’re promised to me to be added to my account. Thank you for you time!

Message 1 of 4 (149 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive make rights after being locked out over Christmas time

Community Manager

Hi there, @JayyLUL 

Try doing a hard restart of your system. If that doesn't help, give it another day to see if they show up. If they don't, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i've restarted my ps a ton of times and nothing happens. its gonna come  down to someone manually adding it to my account!

Message 3 of 4 (124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still no make rights on my account...

Message 4 of 4 (104 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help