Re: Didn't receive apex coins

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn't receive apex coins

★★ Novice

Hi guys. I had a funny problem, but it looks like scam xd. I bought apex coins from Steam, and after 30-35 hours i didn't receive them. I played in Origin 5-10 rounds in arenas, default battle royale, and nothing happened. I wrote to support, nothing. What can i do now? I'm confused ._.

Message 1 of 2 (121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @epilepticraze,

Typically speaking, waiting up to 24 hours and trying to log into the game through Origin instead of Steam are both great steps to check if you had not received some Apex Coins that were purchased.

Since you've tried both of those already, in this case it will be best to reach back out to an advisor so they can check into this further. We're unable to review accounts on the forums I'm afraid.

You'll need to have these specific screenshots of the proof of purchase information available, so please be sure to have that ready when contacting support and they'll be able to take another look with you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @epilepticraze,

Typically speaking, waiting up to 24 hours and trying to log into the game through Origin instead of Steam are both great steps to check if you had not received some Apex Coins that were purchased.

Since you've tried both of those already, in this case it will be best to reach back out to an advisor so they can check into this further. We're unable to review accounts on the forums I'm afraid.

You'll need to have these specific screenshots of the proof of purchase information available, so please be sure to have that ready when contacting support and they'll be able to take another look with you.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)