Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Didn't receive EA Play Weapon Charm, or even a Twitch drop notification

by cheatercheater00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn't receive EA Play Weapon Charm, or even a Twitch drop notification

Hi, I watched the EA Play event on Twitch, and I think it didn't register, because I didn't get the weapon charm, and I didn't even get a drop notification on Twitch or even a progress bar. Which is weird because all my other Twitch drops for Apex worked, including the Loading Screen 5 twitch drop that just happened days ago. I understand you guys are working on getting this fixed but if I didn't even get a drop notification then there's no way you guys could know I was even watching the stream.

Message 1 of 4 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't receive EA Play Weapon Charm, or even a Twitch drop notification

Community Manager

Hey, @cheatercheater00 we are currently aware of this and are working to resolve it. 

We have an Answers HQ post here about this. You can also check out the Twitter post regarding this as well. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (169 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @cheatercheater00 we are currently aware of this and are working to resolve it. 

We have an Answers HQ post here about this. You can also check out the Twitter post regarding this as well. 

Hope this helps!

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)

Thanks, I'll wait to see how that gets resolved.

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

I have just received the charm.

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)
Twitter Stream