Didn't receive 30 BPs for completing silver tier in pagani zones cinque

by bradjawnsin429

Original Post

Didn't receive 30 BPs for completing silver tier in pagani zones cinque

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Finished the last race of Pagani Zonda Cinque day 6 and got the day 6 reward of 15 BPs but not the 30 BPs for the conclusion of silver tier. This has happened to me twice now and when contacting EA about it, by the time they get back to you days and days later, they say it is too late and they can't reimburse. Super irritating to put alll the time in and get screwed over again.
Message 1 of 3 (674 Views)

Re: Didn't receive 30 BPs for completing silver tier in pagani zones cinque

★★ Apprentice

I think at bronze get 5 BPs and start to collect BPs from replayable races ( if you stop the event or can't go further ) the same will happening if you get silver tier and stop there. You need 35 BPs to unlock the car.... you get the car unfixed and start to upgrade it from the beginnig...  I hope to help you.

Message 2 of 3 (655 Views)

Re: Didn't receive 30 BPs for completing silver tier in pagani zones cinque

★★★★ Novice

If you complete Gold tier you will not receive rewards for Silver tier. Just as you wont receive Bronze rewards if you complete the Silver tier.

Basically wherever you are at the conclusion of the event dictates the award you are given.

Think of it like the Olympics, if you win a Gold, you don't also get the Silver and Bronze medals.

Message 3 of 3 (571 Views)