Didn't play the game for a while, got banned for "cheating;

by Aderuu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn't play the game for a while, got banned for "cheating;

★★★ Newbie

EA won't respond to me after submitting my case (#68441355) for two weeks now, I mainly play the game on PS4 since day 1 and from time to time I play on PC, I linked my account on steam, played few games then came the next week to play again and found that my account was banned for cheating, before the ban I noticed when playing on PS4 that my account on PC is online and in "full party" so I thought its a bug, I submitted my report to EA, asked if someone broke into my account and hacked, went to change my password and enable 2 factor authentication, changed my gmail password and waiting for EA to respond, two weeks, still no respond and the case is "in progress"

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't play the game for a while, got banned for "cheating;

Community Manager

Hi there, @Aderuu.

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (302 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Aderuu.

Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★★ Novice

omg, something is wrong with steam..... I did nearly the exact same as you (except i play pc only), basically season 7 comes out, I link my steam account, play a few games, get off for the weekend come back on Monday and im banned... by any chance were you banned the weekend of 11/7/20-/11/8/20? If so there must've been a password leak or something.

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

★ Novice
@Aderuu Mesma coisa comigo... banido sem motivo algum...
Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)