Didn't get XP for BFV quest

by majsrrsjam

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didn't get XP for BFV quest

★★★ Newbie

I completed one of this week's event's quests and didn't get XP for it. I was supposed to get 14 000 XP for causing 100dmg to an enemy vehicle in one life and after I did so while playing combat arms, it says the quest is done but I didn't get the XP.

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't get XP for BFV quest

★ Guide

@majsrrsjam wrote:

I completed one of this week's event's quests and didn't get XP for it. I was supposed to get 14 000 XP for causing 100dmg to an enemy vehicle in one life and after I did so while playing combat arms, it says the quest is done but I didn't get the XP.

Hi,

There is nothing we can do here for you on AHQ when it comes to missing items. You need to get in contact with EA support to solve the missing items. EA support guys are only the ones can sort this missing item out. 

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (337 Views)

All Replies

Re: Didn't get XP for BFV quest

★ Guide

@majsrrsjam wrote:

Hi,

There is nothing we can do here for you on AHQ when it comes to missing items. You need to get in contact with EA support to solve the missing items. EA support guys are only the ones can sort this missing item out. 

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)