Re: Did they modify the controls on Xbox?

by SpyrosFPS

Original Post

Did they modify the controls on Xbox?

Picking up items has been absolute trash since the up date. It's getting to the point that the game is becoming un playable. I've tried messing with controller settings and nothing seems to work.

Picking up items is no longer tap X. I have to hold X to pick up items. Basically just walk around holding X and look at things, it's insanely annoying.

I tried changing settings and it would not let me pick up anything no matter how many times I tapped X or what I did. It just made the sound like my inventory was full.

I tried dropping into the new area for Wraiths portal thing. PIcked up a P2020 but it would not let me pick up extra ammo. Do you not Beta test these up dates across all platforms? It's horrible right now and the game is unplayable. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DarthValtrex Do you have tap to use in controller settings?
Message 2 of 4 (177 Views)

@SpyrosFPS Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. I don't know if it's the game. But I'm getting really frustrated. I don't think it's the controller. I ordered a new one anyway. It could be on my end and not the games.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DarthValtrexMaybe it's your connection. Don't download while playing. Reboot/Reset router. Try ethernet cable instead of wifi.

Does it happen in every match? I see few reports about lag slow movement here

Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)