Did not receive hut rivals points

by icedog398

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive hut rivals points

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing a hut rivals game and my opponent quit early.
What happens when the bug occurs? You do not receive the points that you would get for winning the game
What do you expect to see? I expected to see my points go up and my rank as I was 150 points away from the diamond rank
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hut Rivals
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:00 PM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hky97 Mcdav1d
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I’ve never had this happen where my opponent would leave early and not get my points. But this happened when my game went over 4 pm which is when the new content is released and hut rivals was supposed to end. But I also had a friend playing past 4 and he still received his points as I did not. What makes me very upset is that I was 150 points away from diamond and it now says I am at 0 points into platinum.

Message 1 of 4 (1,469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not receive hut rivals points

Community Manager

@icedog398 

Unfortunately, you don't receive the points when a game ends after 4. I really don't know why your friend got them as they shouldn't have. Games need to be completed before the season ends for them to count.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,412 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@icedog398 

Unfortunately, you don't receive the points when a game ends after 4. I really don't know why your friend got them as they shouldn't have. Games need to be completed before the season ends for them to count.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice

Not receiving my hut rivals points after winning and it's screwing me out of my rewards it's the second time it's happened and I don't get the rewards I would have got if this problem didnt happen it's screwing me out of my rewards period

Message 3 of 4 (1,165 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @HotRailsNoCold 

If you hit the 50 game weekly cap, points won't be received. This limit also includes any HUT Champions games you played.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,151 Views)