Did not receive coins after purchase

by NRG_British

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive coins after purchase

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

contacted EA Support they investigated and saw i had not received my coins and packs they said sorry but theres nothing they can do about it..... so on this forum where blueberry is saying they can try to get them back on your account. its lies.

i said to the advisor ' so i have payed for nothing? ' advisor replied ' so sorry if i could credit them back to you i already would have, is there anything else i can do for you today? ''

........so now im left having payed with nothing.

[Admin - updating thread title to reflect issue]

Message 1 of 4 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not receive coins after purchase

Community Manager

Hey @NRG_British

It can vary depending on where the purchase was made, but usually the EA Help team will need to verify proof of purchase with you and then add the missing coins. They'll request specific information and screenshots in order to facilitate this. If they were unable to verify proof of purchase with you then they wouldn't be able to add the content. 

Also, purchases made from some retailers can't be supported in this way. In those cases the best thing to do would be to reach out to the retailer where you made the purchase to see if they can assist with refunding the purchase or offering a replacement code. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (459 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @NRG_British

It can vary depending on where the purchase was made, but usually the EA Help team will need to verify proof of purchase with you and then add the missing coins. They'll request specific information and screenshots in order to facilitate this. If they were unable to verify proof of purchase with you then they wouldn't be able to add the content. 

Also, purchases made from some retailers can't be supported in this way. In those cases the best thing to do would be to reach out to the retailer where you made the purchase to see if they can assist with refunding the purchase or offering a replacement code. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★ Novice

Funny how i went through the full verification process then and passed then isent it.

you guys even apologised for my missing content. I was then told they cant add coins or packs to any account...

so even to this day i dont get coins or packs from the battlepass once completed. 
screenshots etc were sent. 

Location United Kingdom.

Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently have had an issue in where I loaded money on my PlayStation wallet and went to go buy 12000 coins for madden 24 and never received them….I have contacted ea help about this and they keep telling me I have to verify proof and even sent me a link on how to prove it….I have followed the procedure to the exact way and they keep telling me they can’t verify it because it’s not correct and every time I contact them I get a different answer on what the issue is and they refuse to explain to me what exactly the problem is with my verification….all I get it is that they have policies and can’t give me that information 

Message 4 of 4 (218 Views)