Did not receive apex coins even though bank was charged.

by Gornstar1

Original Post

Re: Did not receive apex coins even though bank was charged.

★★★ Newbie

I also didn’t receive any coins and my bank was still charged, pls fix this issue it’s happeing to multiple people, I’m also on Xbox charged $10 and nothing 

Message 21 of 56 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you ever recieve your coins? im having the same problem and it has been 3 days now
Message 22 of 56 (965 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just spent 20$ and I’ve been waiting for 4 hours and nothing my gamer tag on xbox1 is Jake924.
Message 23 of 56 (926 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, paid $30 for coins have confirmation emails from PS network and its showing completed purchases.

Regsmizer45- PS4

Message 24 of 56 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me twice. I first purchased $19.99 of apex coins and didn’t receive them, went through the motions of getting a refund and then tried again, only to have the same thing happen to me. I just want some coins for s2 man..

Message 25 of 56 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue and they keep giving me a run around. It’s $75 and it’s been about 15 hours and still nothing. Will I ever receive my product that I purchased 

Message 26 of 56 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree because ive been waiting and even called for help and all they said after an hour of confirming my account and payments was to wait and yet still nothing its almost been 24 hpurs the worst part is i doubt they compensate people for the teouble i dunno maybe like double what i bout or even just a little bonus to make my problem worth the time like damn.

Message 27 of 56 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me i willing to stop playing this game all together for not getting what i paid for it says i have bought it i got my email from PlayStation still nothing

Message 28 of 56 (760 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything restarting, deleting and refreshing and nothing helped. I hope ea fixes this so I can actually get things in the game

Message 29 of 56 (715 Views)

Community Manager

@Smarmycactus Please reach out to support if you haven't received the coins. Also be sure to double check that your purchase account matches the gamertag/PSN ID of your in-game account. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 30 of 56 (689 Views)