Re: Did not receive apex coins even though bank was charged.

by PankSpank

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive apex coins even though bank was charged.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey so I bought $10 worth of apex coins and my bank was charged for it, yet I didn’t receive anything on my account. If anyone can help me resolve this that would be great, also I am playing on Xbox.  

GT: Gornstarr

Message 1 of 56 (40,658 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 56 (40,145 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt but I just came home from work and still nothing, @EA  it’s only 10$ on my part as well but I’ll very much like my coins. Xbox gamer tag: Sr Dice

Message 2 of 56 (40,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the problem is that they are new accounts because it happened to me too accept it was 19 bucks. Some have suspected that the account has to be 12 hours old in order to receive the coins. I ordered mine played for a few hours waiting and still nothing. Best bet is to wait the 12 hours after that contact EA or whatever.

Message 3 of 56 (40,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, I tried to charge coins to my account twice after it said "failed" however thank god it only charged me once. I still didn't get my coins and im still not sure who should I contact, its 1am now for me maybe I should sleep it off and hopefully it will go to my account tmr lol

GT: Bot_Ernie

Message 4 of 56 (40,555 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought the starter pack and I got the emblem but not the weapon skin or the coins.  EA this is real money not some glitch please refund me or give me the stuff

Message 5 of 56 (40,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here, didn't get my 20$ worth of coins, did you fix that issue?

Tag - Texas2K
Message 6 of 56 (40,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve got the same problem. Bought 1000 but they didn’t come through. Paypal was charged. GT: Feared Raptor

Message 7 of 56 (40,172 Views)

★ Novice
Bought $20 couple hours ago and still nothing!
Message 8 of 56 (40,137 Views)

Community Manager

We will always make sure you get the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account. If restarting the console/PC doesn't push the transaction through for you, please reach out to our Live-Support team and they'll do what they can to place them on the account. 

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

If you purchased them on Xbox or PlayStation, we recommend checking their service status to make sure they aren't experiencing any service issues at the time of the purchase which can cause delays. Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

Xbox Status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PlayStation Status

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 56 (40,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I reached out to EA advisor and all she said was to keep waiting. there has to be a better solution or just full refund
Message 10 of 56 (40,049 Views)