Re: Did not get my bounties reward

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Did not get my bounties reward

★★★★★ Apprentice

I completed all the assignments but for some reason now they’re showing as completed but not checked off on the right side.  So I don’t get the Big pile of Gold…

Is there anything I can do to get that big bounty? 

Message 1 of 4 (868 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @mikon907,

Did you already claim it by any chance? Usually, the bar is filling up with every bounty you complete up until you've completed it and claimed your reward.

What's your Persona ID (the long number found in Settings -> About)? With that, we can have a closer look.

Message 2 of 4 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand 1004978135472
I had seen the bar filling however I take an entire day to complete all 10 battles. I know that in the morning at approximately 8 o’clock my time it resets the bounties and stuff and it was about a 12 hour period from the morning not the next day so it didn't reset.
I’m not even complaining or looking for compensation it’s just a silly digital game that I don’t spend money on. I just thought that maybe this is a bug that needs to be reported.
Message 3 of 4 (837 Views)

EA Live QV Team

No worries, keep reporting things you find unusual.

I've checked our logs and you claimed the 2.500 credits for completing all  5 bounties on 06/11/2019 02:30 UTC, completed 5 bounties again during the day and then claimed the 2.500 credits final reward on 06/11/2019 23:30 UTC. The next day you did the same and collected the final reward on 07/11/2019 22:51 UTC. All good there!

Message 4 of 4 (817 Views)