Re: Diamond block mission (Belle) crashing to desktop on win

by bloodplagued

Original Post

Diamond block mission (Belle) crashing to desktop on win

★ Novice

My game crashes to desktop after i win the Diamond Block drag race  vs belle in the bmw as soon as i win it shows the victory screen and when i press the button to accept the win and move to the next screen it crashes every time. i can drive around doing races and completing other missions like the race series with the same character but trying to do the drag race it always crashes once i beat bell, also i read something about i truck that's supposed to swerve into your way but ive never had it happen because belle never gets ahead of me. im using a 399 rated camaro and all they ever see is my tailights for the whole race. do i have to loose the race on purpose?

Message 1 of 4 (973 Views)

Community Manager

@bloodplagued 

Try right clicking the game in Origin and then Repair and let us know below if that helps prevent the crash, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (952 Views)

★ Novice

just repaired the game 0 files corrupt or it didn't tell me it found any. i have to get to that mission in my new playthrough first i deleted the folder from my games and switched to offline mode when my last playthrough broke. 

ps not allowing multiple playthroughs wasn't a very good idea, maybe mention that to the dev team.

Message 3 of 4 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mine also crushes when i finish the drag race with gtr  in ps4

Whats the solution?

Message 4 of 4 (633 Views)