Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Dialogue cutscenes on the tempest are out of sync or have no audio or animat

by cspiral4

Original Post

Dialogue cutscenes on the tempest are out of sync or have no audio or animations

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Something about the tempest, either customizing armor or perhaps just moving around the various parts of the ship breaks the audio cues resulting in ryder staring at other crew mates in silence when I go to talk to them with no lip sync during cut scenes until it eventually jumps to the next conversation choice with all the voice lines playing at once followed by several more minutes of silence and staring. I first noticed the glitch when I boarded the tempest for the first time, customized my armor colors and then went to the bridge wherein the cut scene with the salarian pilot introduces himself and you give a speech before leaving the station started playing but a majority of the assets were glitched out and voice lines cut off, until they were just staring at eachother for several minutes without the ability to skip dialogue until the rest of the crew magically teleported in and I had to make a dialogue choice, after picking a choice all the dialogue that had failed to play earlier played at the same time and then there was more silence and awkward staring until the leaving the nexus cut scene played. I was able to get it to work properly by reloading, avoiding customizing my armor and heading straight for the bridge but now the same issue is happening again when I try to go into the med bay for the first time and I haven't even tried to customize my armor.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6151563618.png
What company provides your internet service? Wyandotte Municipal Services
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The first time you board the tempest, attempt to customize your armor colors and then go to the bridge to speak with your pilot for the first time, this has glitched out the audio cues and sync every time i've attempted it.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GeForce GTX 1070
Please enter memory size in GB. 7.96gb

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (708 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Dialogue cutscenes on the tempest are out of sync or have no audio or animat

★★★★ Novice

Things on the tempest that mess with Audio and Video: the image above the research center.  If I don't have it in the screen, video and audio work fine. 

Message 2 of 4 (544 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does the same kind of dialogue/sound bug happen with you too?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Conversations-and-sounds-STILL-disappear-in-many-cases/m-p/6032...

Please look at how I described it, i wanna know if im the only one whose game experience(/60€) has been completely trashed with the same issue.

Message 3 of 4 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are not the only having this issue.I have the same problem it is making the game unplayable for me also slow downs in many areas.The game was working fine until update 1.09 came out,1.10 did nothing to fix the problem.Would someone in the forum let me know if there a way to fix it or someone from orgin find a fix.

Message 4 of 4 (464 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help