Re: Device is not compatible no limits

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Device is not compatible no limits

★★★ Novice
Why does it say my device is not compatible for nfs no limits. I have a Sony m2 more thane enough space and ram and latest updates
Message 1 of 13 (2,370 Views)

Community Manager

@slugdog

Have you previously played this game on that device?

barry.png
Message 2 of 13 (2,338 Views)

★★★ Novice
No it hasn't mate. It has Android 5.1.1 enough memory to store it. I thought it wasn't released where I'm lol. Just haven't a clue. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks for the reply
Message 3 of 13 (2,333 Views)

Community Manager

@slugdog

There does appear to be a compatibility issue between your device and this game so it does not look like you will be able to play with this combination (of device and game).

barry.png
Message 4 of 13 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Novice
I don't know why but my friend plays it his phone. Exactly the same, through Google play service
Message 5 of 13 (2,304 Views)

Community Manager

@slugdog

Your friend may be using custom firmware on his device, which is not advised as we cannot support devices with custom firmware.

barry.png
Message 6 of 13 (2,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have a galaxy S7. My phone has above and beyond the requirements for your game. I've been playing this game in my device for almost 2 yrs now. I want to know why my device is suddenly "not compatible"? It's a stock phone and OS too so no issues there.
Message 7 of 13 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have this same issue, Galaxy s7 Verizon. Also recently happened to Plants Vs Zombies 2. Both had previously been installed on the device and now refuse to update.
Message 8 of 13 (2,204 Views)

Community Manager

@Willshyre@slugdog@mantooth70

The following steps have been effective where Samsung Galaxy devices are reporting a compatibility issue. They may also help users with Sony (Android) devices.

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device and retry playing.

Can you try those steps and let us know your results here, thanks.

barry.png
Message 9 of 13 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That work for my Galaxy s8 not compatible issue.

Thanks
Message 10 of 13 (2,137 Views)