Dev: Cert check failed! Check Origin bulid

by camerakid

Original Post

Re: Dev: Cert check failed! Check Origin bulid

Community Manager

@kemakthelast Hi,

It sounds like your Origin.exe version is quite an outdated one. I would suggest trying to download the latest Origin client from here to see whether that resolves your issue: https://www.origin.com/download

If it does not, I would proceed with manually uninstalling the Origin Client and then once more trying to download the very latest Origin Client (previous download link still applies): http://help.ea.com/en/article/manually-uninstalling-origin/

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 21 of 28 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried this over and over again and it does not work... I will never buy another game from this company again... such a waste.

Message 22 of 28 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Deleted the old version with the Windows program delete and then followed the instructions for getting the new and latest Origin.

It all went well and now I'm playing the game.

Message 23 of 28 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm really upset ea is just getting worse by the minute please ea the help doesn't work !'m
Message 24 of 28 (674 Views)

★ Novice

This helped me. Uninstall origin from the game you installed and download from origin website then install and login to your account.

Message 25 of 28 (498 Views)

Community Manager

@ottoleeverink wrote:

This helped me. Uninstall origin from the game you installed and download from origin website then install and login to your account.

Glad to hear that this worked for you, thanks for letting us know!

Message 26 of 28 (496 Views)

★ Novice

i did that and it still happens even if i update sims 4 or download sims 4 get to work

Message 27 of 28 (469 Views)

EA DICE Team

@roseboo2

If reinstalling doesn't help, then try doing a complete manual uninstall of Origin beforehand. Additionally, if the issue still persists then I would recommend to run your system in a clean boot and try the installation from there.

Can you let me know if that worked out for you?

Message 28 of 28 (462 Views)