Re: Detected AMD Radeon driver version 0.0.0

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Detected AMD Radeon driver version 0.0.0

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys, so i installed Star Wars Battlefront II excited to play just to start it up and get this message... @EA_Atic

-I have tried to update them: https://www.amd.com/en/support

-I have tried the cleanup utility: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601 

after cleanup a tried to update them again and nothing works.

-Also tried going to BIOS and set onboard graphics to disabled, didn't work either.

Hope someone has the answer, kinda desperate here, would really like to play the game. 

Thanks Standard smile

Message 1 of 7 (1,000 Views)

Hero

I've seen something similar before and it was because the rig did not meet system requirements.

If you post a DXDIAG report, people will have more details to help.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 7 (961 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthFDG how do i post the DXDIAG report?
Message 3 of 7 (905 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthFDG i mean do i have to try to run battlefront II before posting DXDIAG or that has nothing to do with it?
Message 4 of 7 (899 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthFDG and can't be, i already ran it before with old set up, i just updated motherboard and processor to a better one
Message 5 of 7 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MAFRENDLETO wrote:
@DarthFDG how do i post the DXDIAG report?

Follow the directions on the link I provided and attach the file to a post in this thread.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 7 (870 Views)

★★ Novice

None of the above has worked, 
Go into device manager go to display, right click on vide card, update driver (let windows decide) wait till it finishes (may need to let windows update find the driver)  

Message 7 of 7 (721 Views)