Re: Desync making game unplayable

by mbatt486

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Desync making game unplayable

★★ Novice

Desyncs are happening more often than not and I play the majority on cellular (that was suggested as a workaround on another thread)

I have been been playing since early on and really enjoy the game overall but this is making Rivals unplayable 

Message 1 of 7 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Grasshopper !  I downloaded the new version yesterday evening and haven’t seen the desync since then.  Thank you for continuing to improve the game and listen to player feedback 

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (419 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue. I dropped 2 crates backward. My progress is frozen. And I cannot do the events which is costing me a lot of progress.
Message 2 of 7 (470 Views)

★★★ Novice

just happen to me just now. Cmon EA pls do something !!!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (465 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @mbatt486 thanks for reaching out. The team is aware and actively investigating these desyncs. In the meantime, please update to the latest version 1.4.3 if you haven't already, this should improve your experience. Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (427 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Grasshopper !  I downloaded the new version yesterday evening and haven’t seen the desync since then.  Thank you for continuing to improve the game and listen to player feedback 

Message 5 of 7 (420 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Good to hear @mbatt486! And thank you for the update!

Message 6 of 7 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here... been happening for a few months now. I get it on 2 different phones and 3 different locations all using fibre broadband. Had line checked and no issues. High quality routers and no issues with any other game ( i play several like this). Sometimes you can go a dozen games with no issue, others its every other game. I am just dropping levels like crazy now.  There are times when it is just one poor connection pause after another, the other day i was experiencing a glitch where i could see the other guy playing as normal but half way through i could build troops but as soon as they appeared the disappeared again. could select things but not move them.... watched the replay and was like a different game. showed no action for me, not even my tiberium count going up and down.

I love the game but I am so close to uninstalling it right now... certainly not spending any more on it. Talking to others in my league i am not alone, so it is a pretty widespread issue

Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)